As of 2019, Unit: KRW
|Campus||Dormitory Name||Gender||Type||Facilities||Maintenance Fee / Semester|
|Samcheok||HaeSolGwan||M & F||2 people/room||
|DooTaGwan||M & F||6 people/room||KRW 740,000|
|EonJangGwan||M||2 people/room||KRW 620,000|
|Dogye||HwanJoGwan||M & F||6 people/room||KRW 710,000|
|DoWonGwan||M & F||6 people/room||KRW 710,000|
|GaOnGwan||F||2 people/room||KRW 880,000|
- Use of the dormitory cafeterias is optional for each individual
- You can not enter or exit between 01:00 – 05:00
- You must submit your medical checkup results before you move to the dormitory
Applying and Making Payments for the Dormitories
- For the first semester, the Office of International Affairs will apply for dormitories on behalf of new students.
- After that, the students must apply and make payments for the dormitories themselves via the dormitory website.
|Classification||1 st Semester||Summer Vacation||2 nd Semester||Winter Vacation|
|Application||December||Early May||June||Early November|
|Payments||End of January||Mid-May||End of July||Mid-November|
- Male and female buildings are separated, so you can not enter the building of the opposite gender
- If you accumulate too many penalty points for violating the Dormitory Rules, you will be asked to leave the dormitory.
- You may use the student cafeteria by buying a meal ticket. Dormitory cafeterias may only be used by the students who applied to do so when moving into the dormitory