Certificate requests must be submitted to the Academic Affairs(☎033-250-8272) located on Na-Rae-Kwan 1st floor.
Certificates are available in both Korean and English. There are several ways to contact the Academic affairs to request a certificate: visiting in person, via e-mail or postal mail, or through automated issuance machines situated on Na-Rae-Kwan 1st floor and 60th Anniversary Hall 2nd floor. Also, KNU offer KNU portal online request services.
- Types of certificates available(both Korean and English versions of certificates are available, for 300 KRW and 600 KRW respectively.)
- Proof of enrollment
- Certificate of Tuition Payment
- Certificate of Scholarship Receipt
- Certificate of Graduation
- Send email to email@example.com with your personal information like name, student number, telephone number and address.
If you have any questions regarding certificates contact the Academic Affairs at +82-33-250-8272 or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business hours are Monday through Friday, from 9:00 to 18:00, except holidays.