Refer 721 Date 2020.02.18 11:09:43
|Subject||2020 Higher Education for ASEAN Talents（HEAT） in Graduate Programs at KNU|
Kangwon National University（KNU） invites outstanding ASEAN faculty members who wish to major in the fields of International Trade or Agricultural & Resource Economics for a Doctor’s degree in KNU.
■ HEAT application at KNU
1. Fields of Study
- Agricultural & Resource Economics （Ph.D. in Economics）
- International Trade （Ph.D. in Business Administration）
◦ Scholarship Period: 3 years of a doctoral program
-Airfare （one time only）: Round-trip economy class ticket.
-Monthly Allowance: 1,100 USD per month.
-Relocation （Settlement） Allowance （one time only）: 300 USD upon arrival
-Tuitions: All tuition fees are waived by the host institution.
-Dissertation Printing Costs: 400~600 USD, depending on the actual costs.
3. Application Timeline
- Document submission Deadline : March 24, 2020 （Tue）
- Document Screening : March 25 （Wed） ~ March 27 （Fri）
- Notification of eligibility for interview : April 1 （Wen）
- Interview : April 6 （Mon） ~ April 14 （Tue）
- Selection of 10 candidates and notification to KCUE : April 17 （Fri）
4. Required Documents : Please refer to the attachment
- The applicant should be a citizen of an ASEAN country and be a full-time faculty member of a university in his/her home country.
- The applicant should hold a master's degree or its equivalent.
- The applicant should be able to obtain a study leave from his/her university for three years and should return to his/her university upon obtaining a Ph.D. degree at KNU.
（Please find the additional qualifications presented in the application guidelines.）
- Tel. +82-33-250-6989
- Fax : +82-33-259-5522
- Email : Huiyeon Mun （firstname.lastname@example.org）