Types of Dormitories
As of 2019, Unit: KRW
|Building Name||Gender||Type||Facilities|| Maintenance Fee
for One Semester
|M||2 people/room||Individual bathroom in every room||About KRW 560,000|
| BTL 2
|M||About KRW 590,000|
|ToeGyeGwan||M||3 people/room|| Public bathroom
and shower room
on each floor
|About KRW 430,000|
|Global Dormitory 1||M & F||2 people/room|| Equipped with cooking facilities
*Gas cost paid individually each month
|About KRW 580,000|
|4 people/2 rooms||About KRW 500,000|
|Family room||About KRW 1,690,000|
|Global Dormitory 2||M & F||2 people/room|| Individual bathroom in every room ||About KRW 670,000|
- The maintenance fee for the 'YiRoomGwan' and 'Global Dormitory' includes the deposit
- Use of dormitory cafeterias is optional for each individual
Applying and Making Payments for the Dormitories
- For the first semester, the Office of International Affairs will apply for dormitories on behalf of new students.
- After that, the students must apply and make payments for the dormitories themselves via the dormitory website.
|Classification||1 st Semester||Summer Vacation||2 nd Semester||Winter Vacation|
|Application||December||Early May||June||Early November|
|Payments||End of January||Mid-May||End of July||Mid-November|
- Male and female buildings are separated, so you can not enter the building of the opposite gender.
- If you accumulate too many penalty points for violating the Dormitory Rules, you will be asked to leave the dormitory.
- You may use the dormitory cafeteria by buying a meal ticket.