Open Camplus Idea KNU. Kangwon National University


  • HOME
  • KNU Plaza
  • FAQ
  • 블로그 공유하기
Total 18 Articles, Page 1 / 2
Link -> Campus Life -> Living Guide > Insurances
Any KNU student can visit the ‘KNU Clinic’ to receive medical service at no charge. If you do not have your ID card with you, you can tell the staff your student ID number instead.
- Location: 1F, Narae Hall (Building #303)
- Operating Hours: Weekdays 09:00 – 18:00 (Lunch 12:00 – 13:00)
- Services: Treatment of small wounds, digestive medicine, cold medicine, pain relievers, band aids, and blood pressure, weight, and height measurements
Yes, you can. You must visit the Immigration Office an apply for a permit after getting approval of the Office of International Affairs at school within 15 days from starting your part-time job. Undergraduate students can work up to 20 hours per week and graduate students can work up to 2 jobs for up to 30 hours per week. There are no time restrictions for weekends and vacations.
Link -> Campus Life > Living Guide > Visa > Part-time Work Permit
The first week and the second week after school begins are official periods for promoting school clubs. Many clubs recruit members and receive applications from students at the campus (outdoor) for these 2 weeks. Exchange students are welcome to ask and join the club that suits them.
The Buddy Program for exchange students is a voluntary activity performed by students at KNU.
As Buddies are also enrolled students and may be busy with their personal business, they will not be around to take care of everything. In particular, as there are no funds provided for this program, any costs incurred from helping exchange students should be discussed.
- Curfew (entering is restricted from 01:00 – 05:00)
- No cooking allowed (except for Global Dormitory)
- Use of flammable electronic appliances (fans, electric pads, gas burners, toasters, etc.) is prohibited
- No smoking or drinking allowed inside the dormitory- outsiders cannot stay overnight at the dormitory
- No mixed genders are allowed to enter together
※ For more details, visit the website (
The Office of International Affairs offers dormitory application service only for the first semester. After that, students must directly apply and make payments themselves according to notices posted by the dormitory.
- Applications for Summer Vacation & Winter Vacation: Early May, Early November
- Applications for 1st Semester & 2nd Semester: Early December, Early June
The dormitory administrative office does not accept direct cash payments. You may print the bill from the dormitory website and visit a bank with cash.
(Exchange services are available at the Shinhan Bank on campus)
Normally, you can enter the dormitory 3 days prior to the ‘start date’ and exit the dormitory by the next day of the ‘end date.’ The entering and exit dates are decided by the dormitory, so please check dormitory website at a future date.
You may not enter the dormitory prior to the set date even if you arrive in Korea early.
Once the grades are confirmed after 1 month from the completion of the course, KNU will send the academic transcripts in English to your home school by mail. The Office of International Affairs of your school will receive the transcripts by the end of January or July.