Open Camplus Idea KNU. Kangwon National University

Living FAQ

  • HOME
  • Campus Life
  • Living Information
  • Living FAQ
  • 블로그 공유하기
Refer 1025 Date 2018.03.29 16:47:57
Kangwon National University-Campus Life-Guide to Living-Living FAQ 상세보기 - , Subject, Contents, File, Writer, Refer, Date의 정보를 제공합니다.
Subject Can I issue a Family Invitation Letter for my family back home?
In principle, an invitation is limited to parents and siblings to allow them participation in your graduation ceremony. Copies of passport, ID, Certificate of Family relationship and Certificate of Employment of the people you seek to invite are required. You may submit these documents to the affiliated department and visit the Office of International Affairs once the documents are forwarded to the Office of International Affairs by the department. The invitation letter issued by school is not required by diplomatic offices for visa issuance. Visas may be issued or denied regardless of the invitation letter.
Writer 관리자