Open Camplus Idea KNU. Kangwon National University

Living FAQ

  • HOME
  • Campus Life
  • Living Information
  • Living FAQ
  • 블로그 공유하기
Refer 816 Date 2018.03.29 16:48:39
Kangwon National University-Campus Life-Guide to Living-Living FAQ 상세보기 - , Subject, Contents, File, Writer, Refer, Date의 정보를 제공합니다.
Subject How do I apply for return to school?
You can apply for return to school through the portal during the return to school period. If you are staying in a country other than Korea, you must request the re-issuance of your Certificate of Admission in advance to the officer in charge for the issuance of Visa. You must have the Certificate of Admission to receive a new Visa from the diplomatic offices. If you are planning to return to school, you must inform of your intention to return to school to the officer in charge through mail, phone, or a friend attending the university.
Writer 관리자