Refer 2378 Date 2021.10.20 16:23:25
|Subject||2022 Higher Education for ASEAN Talents（HEAT） Programs at KNU|
Kangwon National University（KNU） invites outstanding ASEAN faculty members who wish to major in the fields of International Trade or Agricultural & Resource Economics for Doctoral Degree in KNU.
■ Application for HEAT Program at KNU
1. Fields of Study
- （1） Agricultural & Resource Economics （Ph.D. in Economics）
- （2） International Trade （Ph.D. in Business Administration）
◦ Scholarship Period: 3 years of Doctoral Program
- Airfare（One time only）: Round-trip economy class ticket
- Monthly Allowance: 1,100 USD per month
- Settlement Allowance（One time only）: 300 USD upon arrival in Korea
- Tuitions: All tuition fees are waived by the host institution.
- Dissertation Printing Costs: 400~600 USD, depending on the actual costs
3. Application Timeline
- Document Submission Deadline : November 12, 2021（Fri）
*How to submit: Send scanned documents by email（firstname.lastname@example.org）
- Document Screening : November 15（Mon） ~ November 19（Fri）
- Interview : November 22（Mon） ~ November 25（Thu）
- Announcement of Scolar Selection Result : November 26（Fri）
4. Required Documents : Please refer to the attachment
- The applicant should be a citizen of an ASEAN country and be a full-time faculty member of a university in his/her home country.
- The applicant should hold a master＇s degree or its equivalent.
- The applicant should be able to obtain a study leave from his/her university for three years and should return to his/her university upon obtaining a Ph.D. degree at KNU.
（Please find the additional qualifications presented in the application guidelines.）
- Tel. +82-33-250-7194
- Fax : +82-33-259-5522
- Email : Jun Lee（email@example.com）