Refer 749 Date 2022.02.04 20:00:34
|Subject||2022-2 Higher Education for ASEAN Talents（HEAT） Programs at KNU|
Kangwon National University（KNU） invites outstanding ASEAN faculty members who wish to major in the fields of International Trade or Agricultural & Resource Economics for Doctoral Degree in KNU.
■ Application for HEAT Program at KNU
1. Fields of Study
- （1） Agricultural & Resource Economics （Ph.D. in Economics）
- （2） International Trade （Ph.D. in Business Administration）
◦ Scholarship Period: 3 years of Doctoral Program
- Airfare（One time only）: Round-trip economy class ticket
- Monthly Allowance: 1,100 USD per month
- Settlement Allowance（One time only）: 300 USD upon arrival in Korea
- Tuitions: All tuition fees are waived by the host institution.
- Dissertation Printing Costs: 400~600 USD, depending on the actual costs
3. Application Timeline
- Document submission deadline : March 11, 2022 (Fri.)
- Document screening : March 21(Mon.) ~ March 25 (Fri.)
- Notification of eligibility for interview : March 30 (Wed.)
- Interview : April 1 (Fri.) ~ April 8 (Fri.)
- Finalized candidates and notification to KCUE : April 29 (Fri.)
4. Required Documents : Please refer to the attachment
- Applicants must be a citizen of any ASEAN member countries and be a full-time faculty member of 4-year university* in the country of his/her citizenship.
* Higher Education Institution offering bachelor’s degree or equivalent courses
- The applicant should hold a master＇s degree or its equivalent.
- The applicant should be able to obtain a study leave from his/her university for three years and should return to his/her university upon obtaining a Ph.D. degree at KNU.
（Please find the additional qualifications presented in the application guidelines.）
- Tel. +82-33-250-7194
- Fax : +82-33-259-5522
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org