Refer 3250 Date 2022.02.17 20:22:59
|Subject||2022 Global Korea Scholarship（GKS） for Graduate Degrees at KNU|
Global Korea Scholarship is designed to provide international students with opportunities to study at higher educational institutions in Korea for graduate-level degrees, which will enhance international education exchange and deepen mutual friendship between Korea and participating countries.
Korean government（NIIED） invites outstanding international students from 137 countries who wish to study for Master＇s and Ph.D. degree in Korea.
Kangwon National University（KNU） will do its best so that international students can have deep, academic experiences in optimal environment.
Students who are interested in this program are welcome to apply as below.
◈ GKS Application at KNU （University Track）
1. Application Deadline : April 1, 2022 (Documents should be arrived until deadline by post）
2. Required Documents : Same as requirements list by NIIED
* Additional documents might be required depending on each department.
3. Admission Schedule
- Documents Screening : April 6 ~ 12, 2022
- Phone/Video Interview : April 13 ~ 20, 2022
- Announcement of 1st Round Result : April 29, 2022
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- TEL : 82-33-250-7194
- FAX : 82-33-259-5522
- E-mail : email@example.com
- TEL : 82-33-570-6891~2
- FAX : 82-33-570-6308
5. Postal Address
Office of International Affairs, Kangwon National University, 1 Gangwondaehak-gil, Chuncheon-si, Gangwon-do, 24341, REPUBLIC OF KOREA
Office of International Affairs, Kangwon National University, 346 Jungang-ro, Samcheok-si, Gangwon-do, 25913, REPUBLIC OF KOREA
*** Please, refer to attachments for detailed information
Applicants must submit their applications to their choice CAMPUS（Chuncheon or Samcheok）.
Documents should be arrived until deadline by post