Refer 2563 Date 2013.08.16 15:49:43
|Subject||Korean Language Placement Test (Level Test) Fall Semester 2013|
We ask all International Students to take the placement test.
Exchange students who do not wish to take Korean classes as their credit course, please do not take the placement exam.
1. Target: Enrolled International Graduate, Undergraduate and Exchange Students
- 1st - 30 August 2013 (Fri), 14:00, College of Humanitiy #2, Room 108
- 2nd - 6 September 2013 (Fri), 14:00, College of Humanitiy #2, Room 108
Students are supposed to take one test only.
- After taking the test, students will be automatically registered to the appropriate class. The matter is entirely handled by the Korean Language Department, therefore it is impossible for a student to register for the course onilne.
- For graduation student need to either receive an exemption for taking the Korean classes (by taking the level test) or to complete the Korean course and receive certificate.
4. For more questions, please contact:
Yura Oh (오유라), Korean Language and Literature Department, 033-250-8120